Australia Post partners with Bugwolf to accelerate digital releases
Bugwolf is proud to have has been working with Australia Post across a number of its digital products to improve usability and speed to market. It's really exciting to be working with such a respected organisation, providing digital products and services that are used by millions of Australians everyday. An announcement by Australia Post on Thursday made the relationship public for the first time. Australia Post has been working with Bugwolf from early inception and the relationship has gone from strength to strength. We've enjoyed working with such an outstanding digital team who have a relentless focus on quality and innovation. The full release and links to the coverage are below.
The Australia Post and Bugwolf Case Study Short Version
- Australia Post has partnered with Melbourne-based technology startup Bugwolf in a new way to iron out customer issues with rapid product releases.
- Bugwolf has a unique on-demand marketplace and SaaS platform which gamifies the testing process where elite testers compete to perform tasks like customers.
- Bugwolf recognises that real world users do not follow test scripts and the journeys customers take are varied and at times unpredictable.
- Bugwolf transformed Australia Post's testing methodology to accelerate the process and increase the test coverage of customer facing applications – reducing the likelihood of poor customer experience being released to market.
- Bugwolf provides this in a fully managed service, vetted, and secure environment, which is critical in ensuring their digital products remained confidential.
- Bugwolf attracts the best software testers from around the world and are not limited by their geographic location providing access to a wide variety of testers who would typically not be available.
- Bugwolf decreases testing cycle times from weeks to days.
- The unique Bugwolf platform allows organisations to do testing on the glass on a device and allows Bugwolf test like real customers on a variety of hardware and operating systems.
- Bugwolf provides a fresh set of eyes reviewing digital products prior to release and a team of elite testers who rigorously test them in the same way customers use them.
Bugwolf and Australia Post Media Coverage
How Australia Post is improving test-and-learn around customer products
Brad Howarth - CMO Australia
Australia Post brings on Bugwolf real-world testing tool to help iron out customer issues with rapid product releases…
Australia Post crowdsources bug fixes
David Swan - Herald Sun
Melbourne-based crowdsourced testing start-up Bugwolf’s partnership with Australia Post has seen their apps put through it’s paces to identify potential problems. Deployment of elite testers using an on-demand marketplace and Software as a Service platform has gamified the testing process...
Australia Post calls in Bugwolf
Leon Gettler - Business First Magazine
Australia Post has teamed up with Bugwolf, a startup that crowdsources people who beta test apps and websites....
This startup is teaming up with Australia Post to bring it up to digital speed
Alex Heber - Business Insider Australia
Australian startup Bugwolf has teamed up with Australia Post to accelerate the organisation’s digital product releases and help it become more agile as snail mail dies off...
Australia Post picks Melbourne start-up Bugwolf for app testing
David Swan - The Australian Business Review
Australia Post has partnered with Melbourne-based crowdsourced testing start-up Bugwolf to iron out the kinks in its customer-facing apps. The partnership has seen the deployment of elite testers who put the apps through their paces in an attempt to identify potential problems....