Bugwolf is on the hunt for talented regional leaders
Bugwolf provides user testing tools and teams for the enterprise. We cut weeks of software delivery cycles and save customers millions of dollars. We are hunting for talented enterprise regional leaders in Sydney, Melbourne, London, Singapore, and Auckland to supercharge our international growth.
The perfect candidate will believe in what we believe:
- Traditional selling is dead. Today, clients want workable products and solutions and they buy what meets their requirements. They also have access to the Internet and do their own research, which means clients respect the intelligent ways you connect with them.
- Growing revenue is obviously important but not bullshiting customers is paramount - we don't say yes to everything but we look for ways to solve customers problems, as this naturally leads to new business.
- At a very minimum you will need to be great at sales operations. You will develop and identify a target list of customers, develop proposals and demo our platform and results as well as advance and expand opportunities, manage Hubspot and close orders.
- Establish trusting relationships (not only buying clients coffee) but by bringing something new and innovative to customers that you feel really comfortable about.
- Collaborating with digital, delivery, and testing teams, over delivering on customer expectations, and quickly responding to clients - for example, when someone completes our contact form online we respond in 10 mins.
- Be comfortable working remotely, picking up new technology tools quickly to get the job done, and bringing a sense of urgency across everything you do.
- Develop new relationships in our targeted vertical markets and think radically differently when it comes to building new business.
- Own sales forecasting and contribute to business planning, hiring and managing teams - the best leaders lead by example
- Must be able to leverage your existing relationships to get to the right people in your targeted accounts and leverage referrals.
- Be networked and trusted in the digital space and passionate about delivering business outcomes not by doing drive by sales or by selling product.
Bugwolf user testing tools and teams are used by international financial institutions, e-commerce, and government organisations. Using our platform, software testers compete to rapidly test applications, websites, and digital products; reporting usability, functionality, experience bugs, and more.
To find out more about what we do, watch this 4-min video of our CEO & Founder, Ash Conway pitching Bugwolf to over 4,000 people and coming runners up in the pitch finals at Web Summit which is the world’s largest tech startup event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKSJ4PdcZ4
If you’re interested please email your Linkedin profile to email@example.com and include a short paragraph or video something interesting about yourself.